Thursday, February 5, 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY

I am doing my Throwback Thursday to one of the first orders from Perfectly Posh that I ever received.  These are the three products I first fell in love with from Posh.  The Feng Shoap Chunk bar, the Rubby Scrubby exfoliating foot scrubber and the bath bomb (this one was from a beach collection that was super nice!).  


Sadly, the bath bombs and the feng shoap have been retired.  Kind of makes me wish I had stocked up on them when I had the chance.  But, it does make me excited to think that Posh will be coming out with brand new products in just a few days!  Sometimes, old favorites go away but that does make room for new and exciting!  Oh and if you love that Rubby Scrubby, there's no guarantee that it will make the list of spring products so I would stock up for summer!  You have 1 day for sure to get it put up for sandal season.  Keep your fingers crossed that it will be one of the products to stick around because it is FAB!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment